I was given this chair as a gift - I'd never actually heard about it before and its not listed in many review guides. But I can't live without it! I started using the recline feature when my daughter was only 8 weeks old. It's so great to have her nice and high up near me, instead of in a rocker or swing or bouncer thats way down near the ground. When I am making dinner, or getting ready in the morning, it's so easy to wheel her around in this - the wheels roll smoothly so even if she's fallen asleep it doesnt disturb her. Its very easy to clean since it's a soft "pleather" cover. It's very sturdy and folds fairly compactly. We haven't used the table yet - she's only 5 months old - so I can't speak to that, yet!
Highlight Feature
- Comfortable seat fully reclines and adjusts to nine heights
- Spring-loaded design allows it to automatically fold to a compact storage size with a smaller footprint than a regular high chair
- The 5 point safety strap and passive restraint T bar retain your child in complete safety
- Wide, spacious, softly-padded seat is covered in our ultimate Prima Classe upholstery
- Can be used later as a youth chair at table
Editorial Review
Tatamia From 0 to 36 months. Tatamia is an ultra-compact baby recliner, swing, and high chair. Eco-Leather covering. Double tray double hygiene. Dishwasher safe. You can move it anywhere, thanks to the "Stop & Go" brake system. The 5 point safety strap and anatomic front bar strap retain your child in complete safety. The high chair can be reclined in 4 positions. Tatamia can be easily folded into a compact unit that requires very little space. Tatamia has 9 different height positions to make it multifunctional. The large tray can be removed The cushion cover can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Footrest adjustable to 3 positions.
No Response to "Peg-Perego Tatamia High Chair, Paloma"
Post a Comment