I live on an island were we have a few months of typhoon season where it rains ALL the time. I was worried about mildew and mold (a bad problem out here because of the humidity) a long with keeping my baby dry. I have the normal Graco stroller that comes with a carseat that attaches to a stroller it works great. I love this product and has held up through the first season and is good shape for next. I would tell any mom to make this a must to get if you are in a rainy place. they also make one just for the car seat which is GREAT as well for the times you just use the carseat
Highlight Feature
- Accommodates most travel system stroller makes and models
- Helps protect child form rain, snow, wind and cold weather
- Convenient essentials pocket
- Storage bag included
- Designed specifically for use on strollers with travel systems
Editorial Review
Jeep Travel System Weather Shield Protect your little ones from the cold and rain with the Travel System Weather Shield. This weather shield protects against rain, snow, wind, and cold weather. Air holes on both sides provide plenty of ventilation.
No Response to "Jeep Travel System Weather Shield"
Post a Comment